Sunday, May 18, 2008

More than maybe you wanted to know about me

Thank you Jenny!!!

THE ABC'S OF ME!
A. Attached or single? So single. So, so, so single.
B. Best Friend? I go to different people for different things, I don't think I've had a true best friend since Lauren and Lorraine in highschool I'll give you three: Lisa, Audrey, Abbey
C. Cake or Pie? Cupcakes!
D. Day of Choice? Friday or Saturday until may 29th, then any day
E. Essential Item? My phone. No one ever calls, but I know when they do I won't have it
F. Favorite Color? Red, yellow is growing on me.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Both.
H. Hometown? Midvale, UT
I. Indulgent(Favorite). Food, it's pretty disgusting.
J. January or June? January, it's my birthday, duh
K. Kids?25 5 and 6 year olds
L. Life isn't complete without? My family
M. Marriage Date? Like I would know. I would have said 8 years ago (soooo glad it wasn't)
N. Number of Siblings?3 younger sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobia or fears? Being unhappy with me or my life
Q. Quote? "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got."
R. Reason to Smile? Forgiveness and starting over. Oh, family/friends.
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. I TAG Audrey and Jeff
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm way too hard on myself.
V. Vegetable? Potatoes
W. Worst Habit? Cluttering countertops
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I had an X-ray 3 weeks ago for my surgery in a week-ish
Y. Your Favorite food? Pizza
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

surgery.... for what? good luck... errr... more like - hope it went well (since I'm behind on blogging and this is kind of a late comment.) Hmm... hope all is well.