Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged (times 2, or maybe more I forget)

Okay, it's hard to find quirks when you're dealing with perfection so it took me a couple days to scrounge up 6...
The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2.Post these rules
3.Tell about six unspectacular quirks about yourself
4.Tag six fellow bloggers by link

The quirks:
1. When e-mailing, or texting, I use correct grammar. Meaning capitalization, proper spelling, punctuation, all of it. The only time I abbreviate is if my text exceeds the 160 characters permitted. Seriously, ask anyone.

2. I always put the toliet lid down. ALWAYS. I can tell when someone has used my bathroom because they don't put it down. True story.

3. I've seen every episode of FRIENDS at least 10 times. I can quote just about any episode in almost any given situation as the phenomenal sitcom covered almost all of life's experiences. I just have a huge aortic pump for those 6 characters.

4. I don't put books down. When I've picked up a book I will stay up 'til 4 a.m. finishing it even if I have to wake up early to pick up breakfast for our entire faculty for a 7 a.m. meeting. And once I get on a reading kick I'll read 7-8 books before I realize I can't pick up another one or else my report cards will not get finished by May 28th.

5. I am attracted to two types of men: 1- the super "goodie, goodie" Peter Priesthood types who don't look twice at me because it is obvious I am far from perfection; 2- the rebellious I'm going to repent one day, but right now I'm just living it up. I guess there are 3 types, the third being the #1 type and show just enough interest to get what they want and then ditch me when they find who they really want. It never fails, ask anyone who knows anything about my dating life for the last 12 years.

6. Beans disgust me. Particularly kidney beans. They have a skin you pop with your teeth, it just grosses me out!

Who to tag...I'm not going to list any family members as they've all been tagged so let's say Audrey, Lauren and Celeste.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

you are so funny! I'm impressed you use correct grammar.... I am so not that person.

And you better get over the toilet lid thing - no man puts the lid down unless he never lifts it.... and you don't want to be with that kind of guy anyway.