Sunday, April 13, 2008

Book worm to the extreme

I wanted to share that since my Spring Break, which started on March 10th, I've read 7, wait, make that 10 books. I'm not talking about children's books, the shortest one had 357 pages. Doing the math, that's about 1 book every 5 days. Mind you, 5 of these books I've read since I've been back in school. I'm a total nerd aren't I? I'm not going to tell you which books I've read, only my family gets the luxury of knowing that little secret. Still though, how cool am I?

5 comments:

PEACE, LOVE AND PINK said...

I have read three so I am somewhat close to your number!! But I know you are in the middle of a book which you will finish tonight, not fair because I cannot finish mine tonight, but I'll catch up someday!!
P.S. the one you are reading is wonderful!!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my goodness you are a book worm...ha ha!! I am so not a reader..rats!! I wish I was. My mom would force us as kids but it never stuck..oh well!! Well if you go private here is my email...
celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com

audrey said...

I wanna know, I wanna know- I am always looking for reccomendations!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are a reader. Are you on goodreads? Anyway,I will email you the link. My brother Jeff and I voted and we really need you to post more. Your posts are always so entertaining!!!:)
Love-Heather

Kathy said...

I'm sure I've read 10 books in the last month too but they have all been children's books :) and I have to admit they are very entertaining! I love your spring fling post!!! good stuff!