I think the only New Year's resolution I really remember making is the lose weight one, so I'm a little, sickly, excited to have written the rest of them down last year so that I can really reflect on my failures (okay, I believe that there are some triumphs, too). Lucky y'all for getting to read about it all!
1. Lose weight before summer (I told you it was tradition)
14 pounds totally counts. I'm pretty proud of myself on this one.
2. No credit cards!!!
I haven't used one this month, does that count? I don't plan on picking them up again, I guess this one is To Be Continued...
3. Create and stick to a budget (kinda goes hand in hand with #2)
Check. Well, I have in December and if you can create and stick to a budget in December I think you've got it made.
4. Play! I've spent too much time the last 4 years being comfortable staying home.
Heh heh heh. I've played I suppose... It really does depend on your definition.
5. Get a PG-13 rating on my blog (your post inspired me Lauren, I feel like I have something to strive for), can't be that hard for me.
I think I failed in this. I'm really going to give it another go in 2009. Oh the posts I could post...
6. Delete my MySpace! All I do is stalk people I shouldn't on there anyways.
I totally deleted. Then re-signed up. Then deleted. Now I have Facebook, I believe that is a tiny step in the right direction.
7. Serve more.
I do think I've been better in this area. I actually have a calling that requires it. This will be another one on the 2009 resolutions list.
8. Try to keep up my journal (or blog, or both).
Um. Crap job on the journal, but I did alright on the blog, am I right?
9. Limit my caffeine intake (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Right!)
10. Like myself more.
That's an 80% folks!
On another note, more posts will likely be on the way as I can only read your SAME posts so many times before I get bored and have to post some of my own. I've got one brewing right now...