Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged

Woo hoo! I was tagged for the first time! You're in for a treat.

TAG


10 yrs ago: I think I had just gotten my driver's license! (I failed the first test you know), I had a total crush on Garrett (heh heh heh), um, that may be it.
5 Things on my list of things to do today (in no particular order):
1.) Shower
2.) Group Active video watch!
3.) Group Active!
4.) Sleep
5.) Teach, but I do that everyday
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: What wouldn't I do?! Travel and travel some more, gonna see the world baby! My family would get a few toys (after setting a BUNCH aside for investment purposes, I know, BORING)
3 of my bad habits:
1.) Not hanging up my clothes after wearing (if not dirty)
2.) Leaving my desk a mess at the end of the day
3.) Speeding?
Places I have lived: Mesa, AZ; Gilbert, AZ; Las Vegas, NV; Midvale, UT
Things most people don't know about me: I really like romance novels, I have more than 10 credit cards (I DON'T USE ALL OF THEM!!!), I fall asleep with my lights on 50% of the time. :)

Uh, I suppose I'll tag: Audrey, Celeste, Marsha (test, test, new mommy)

5 comments:

Josh said...

Tag?? What are you talking about?

Brady + Marsha said...

Yeah, I'm with joshua. What is tagged?

Unknown said...

That means whoever I tag has to answer the questions I did on my tag (and I realize that doesn't make a whole lot of sense). Wait, I have a better explanation: a fancy e-mail survey, only on a blog, where I dare a few people to complete it.

kris said...

yes, you tagged me. so I will answer the questions in no particular order..10 years ago, I was living in Utah,also I had been seeing Larry for about a year at that time.
5 things I have on my "to do"list today
1.)get my blood drawn
2.)shower
3.)walk Crosby
4.)hose off the patio
5.) make a bland dinner

Things I would do If I was suddenly rich....
Share my money with those I love and never work another day in my life!!!
3 of my bad habits.
1.)Drinking too much diet coke.
2.Sleeping in
3.)Not going to the gym

Places I have lived. Arizona and Utah.

Things most people don't know about me.
I sleep in alot!! ha ha, and I love to shop at Poppy's and Orange patch too.

audrey said...

I am not ignoring your tag.. it is a comin.... take off your comment verification too.. I hate those!