Friday, November 30, 2007

What to say...

I've been thinking a lot about what I could write for the number two post. I decided to stick with the theme of the actual blog for today's post and talk about my manlessness (is a word?). I'm in a predicament right now, I actually could have a man if I wanted, but I'm not interested. So the tricky part is letting a very nice guy know that, while he is great, he is not great for me. I've tried to be subtle, but he's really not getting the hint and I feel terrible and nervous at the thought of having to actually tell him to knock it off already. The real question is, what kind of vibe am I sending to the universe that it would allow me to be attracted to guys who don't look twice at me and not attracted to the guys who will? I mean, honestly, how does it work? When you figure it out let me know.

1 comment:

the Hess' said...

hi miss katie,
I just ran across your blog.. Its so great to see that everything is going well with you! :) This is Ashley richins(hess) from the old desert ridge ward.. where you living now? what ward do you go to? details girl.. ash.hess@gmail..
talk to you later