Sunday, October 18, 2009

A total bust

The "Sing-a-long Saturday" thing that is. Seriously, one person comments and it wasn't even the person the post was directed to. How sad is that? Much love to Jenny for reminding me that people do read my blog, I truly love yur guts. As for the rest of you, sorry I inflicted my favorite Live song upon you. Needless to say, it's going to be a long while before you see another sing-a-long, if ever again. I can take a hint...

In other news, I'm thinking I may try to write a post soon. I'm not making any promises, but I feel as though the creativity in my brain is about to bubble over.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I tried several times to get your song to play and it wouldn't! I don't know if it is my computer or what... oh well! I am looking forward to a new post though... maybe one about your travels through Utah:). It was really good to see you again! I'm so glad you came!!! Have a great week!

kimmarquesandbaby said...

We all figured that if we didn't comment on the Sing a long Saturday, we would read a post just like this, and this would be the reason why we didnt comment. Thank you for not torturing us anymore with your Sing a long Saturday songs. Hehe We love you.

kris said...

hey I thought it was a cool idea.