Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I haven't been lazy

I've been without the internet. Lame, huh? Here goes Holly and mom:

3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and 5 people to tagg, leave a comment for the 5 so they know thay have been tagged.

3 Joys
1. Reading, I LOVE reading
2. Not having a family to come home to (it would be too much right now, someday though...)
3. My family, I do love my family

3 Fears
1. Screwing up my kids
2. The dark
3. See number 2 above

3 Current obsessions/ collections
1. Box Tops (shameless plug)
2. My health
3. Markers, I really love marks and anything inky I can write with

3 Surprising Facts
1. I have a queen size bed and sleep on only one side
2. I go to a family ward
3. I play fantasy football (Go Reds!)

5 people to tag (I'm changing this to 3 since everything else is 3's)
1. Audrey
2. Lauren
3. Lorraine (has Lorraine been tagged?)

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Lovin the new look! So I'm a bit confused though.... you said you fear screwing up your kids. KIDS???? You have kids? Um.... is this an announcement katie?

;)

Unknown said...

Well, I do have a 4-year-old, but she sleeps in the basement, and I'm 7 weeks along so... Bad joke, eh? I'm referring to my kindergarteners. Duh! Of course, I'm worried about screwing up my offspring, but the kindergarteners are what's on my mind right now.